Hey everyone, I’m so happy I finally get to sit down to write another post. My schedule has been scattered lately so later this week I will be coming up with a posting schedule. I love the 4th of July holiday it’s so much fun to eat cookout, watch some fireworks and have a good time with my family. I came up with a red, white, and blue makeup inspired look for this, and I know it’s kinda too late now but I think it’s a wearable look for any summer day so I had to post it.
The makeup I used to achieve this look:
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water
- Essence all about matt! fixing compact powder
- Essence make me brow gel
- Jour cream highlighter
- Mary-Lou Manizer by the balm
- Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette (colors Stark, Zone, Steady, Skimp and Danger for the wing)
- Urban Decay lipstick in 714
- Essence Sun Club Bronzer
- Too Faced (Le Grande Chateau) Bronzer in Jolie
P.S. please excuse my messy hair lol… I always finish my makeup and don’t feel like doing my hair. But I love this look and will probably wear it a few more times before summer is over. Also I haven’t done a YT tutorial in a while and have been contemplating making more. If you think I should let me know in the comments 🙂
Have a great holiday and I will be back later this week with more posts!