Hi Loves ❤ It feels so good to be back blogging. I know that I haven’t posted anything in a hot minute, and it’s because I started a new job! In the beginning of September I unexpectedly got a full time job as a leasing & marketing associate with a property management company. For the past month I have been focusing on learning my new job, and trying to figure out how to get a “normal” schedule again lol. It’s crazy how fast things can change sometimes but so far it’s been a good roller-coaster ride.
From now on I will now be posting one day a week (either Sunday or Monday), and maybe a bonus post on some Saturday’s 🙂
Now that my long rant is over, time to get to the fun part……FALL IS HERE 🍂🍂
****Basic White Girl Alert****
This is by far my favorite time of the year and I’m going to start it off with my fall essentials!
- You can’t start fall without making a trip to Bath and Body Works for fall candles. This is the only season that I will have a candle in my house at all times, my current favorite sent is Marshmallow Pumpkin.
- Obviously it wouldn’t be fall without being on team PSL! Yes I was that person who went to Starbucks on September 1st and got some pumpkin spice….don’t lie you know you secretly love it too.
- Halloweentown movie marathon!!! Every year these are my favorite Halloween movies. I have finally convinced myself to buy them off Amazon so I don’t have to wait for them to come on T.V.
- Fall makeup is so much fun, and specifically I love the N.Y.X soft matte lip cream in the shade Cannes. It’s the perfect red-ish/brown to go with any fall look.
- Lastly the color I cannot stop wearing in fall is maroon. I will wear this color any way possible and I can not get enough of it!
I hope you enjoyed!!! Let me know what your fall essentials are down in the comments. I will be back on Sunday ❤