Hi loves, I hope you all are having a fabulous start to your week! I love the month of February for many reasons but one of them is because spring is around the corner. I can never wait so I just jumped right into spring makeup. I love this look because you can wear it for Valentine’s Day or anytime for a fun spring day. I am focusing the look just on my eyes today so here is how I got this look.
I started with my Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette
- Crease- I blended Matt Lin & Matt Evans all over, I then went in with a more dense crease brush and just used Matt Evans to make it more defined.
- With the same dense crease brush I took Matt Rossi and focused it in the lower part of my crease & blended until everything looked seamless.
- Lid- I first took Matt Thomas from my inner corner to about half-way across my lid.
- Then I used Too Faced shadows that unfortunately are no longer available (it was from a holiday palette) so I found colors in their Sweet Peach palette that are similar.
- First use a flat eye shadow brush with setting spray on it to apply the shade Just Peachy.
- When that dries use more setting spray and go in with the color Bellini just in the center of your lid to add dimension.
- Lower lash line- With a soft eye shadow brush smudge Matt Evans all over your lower lash line.
- Then take a more flat dense liner brush with the same Matt Evans shadow to make it more intense.
Finish with your favorite liner & mascara then viola, you have a gorgeous spring pink look! This is by far my favorite look for Valentine’s Day & just for the spring season in general.
Let me know what your favorite spring look is down in the comments!
P.S. tonight the new spring jewelry collection launching on my boutique at 10:00pm EST!!! You can be the first to see it before I feature it on my blog at alissagilbert.chloeandisabel.com