Hi loves, I hope you all are having a fabulous start to your week! I love the month of February for many reasons but one of them is because spring is around the corner. I can never wait so I just jumped right into spring makeup. I love this look because you can wear it for Valentine’s Day or anytime for a fun spring day. I am focusing the look just on my eyes today so here is how I got this look.
I started with my Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette
- Crease- I blended Matt Lin & Matt Evans all over, I then went in with a more dense crease brush and just used Matt Evans to make it more defined.
- With the same dense crease brush I took Matt Rossi and focused it in the lower part of my crease & blended until everything looked seamless.
- Lid- I first took Matt Thomas from my inner corner to about half-way across my lid.
- Then I used Too Faced shadows that unfortunately are no longer available (it was from a holiday palette) so I found colors in their Sweet Peach palette that are similar.
- First use a flat eye shadow brush with setting spray on it to apply the shade Just Peachy.
- When that dries use more setting spray and go in with the color Bellini just in the center of your lid to add dimension.
- Lower lash line- With a soft eye shadow brush smudge Matt Evans all over your lower lash line.
- Then take a more flat dense liner brush with the same Matt Evans shadow to make it more intense.
Finish with your favorite liner & mascara then viola, you have a gorgeous spring pink look! This is by far my favorite look for Valentine’s Day & just for the spring season in general.
Let me know what your favorite spring look is down in the comments!
P.S. tonight the new spring jewelry collection launching on my boutique at 10:00pm EST!!! You can be the first to see it before I feature it on my blog at alissagilbert.chloeandisabel.com
Hi loves, I am so excited to be back posting especially since it’s officially the holiday season now! Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year, I love hanging out with friends & family relaxing and taking a moment to realize how blessed I really am.
One of my other favorite parts about the holiday season is obviously the makeup! I love wearing a classic winged eyeliner with a red lip, or going full glam and with a ton of glitter. The first look I wanted to do was a basic, everyday holiday look. Either something you could wear to work or to go out to lunch during the day. I am obsessed with this look because to me it’s a classic holiday look that you can never go wrong with.
- Benefit Pore-fessional Primer
- Loreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation (shade 203 Nude Beige)
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (shade 20 Sand)
- Ofera Banana Powder (to set under eyes & t-zone)
- Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Powder (shade 25 Nude Beige for the rest of my face)
- Essence Sun Club Bronzer (shade 01 Natural)
- Becca/Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits (shade Amaretto for blush & Prosecco Pop for highlighter)
- Urban Decay all nighter Setting Spray
- Too Faced Natural Matte Palette
- Lace Teddy (all over lid & crease)
- Honey Butter (all over lid – base of lower lash line)
- Nudie (outter v & crease – drug along the lower lash line)
- Heaven (brow bone)
- Prosecco Pop (inner corner of my eyes)
- Ciate Fierce Flicks Eyeliner (Black)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- Essence make me brow gel (shade 02 browny brows)
- Tarte LipSurgence in Wonder
I hope you enjoyed my take on a everyday holiday makeup look. Let me know what your favorite holiday makeup look is down in the comments! I hope you all have a good week and make sure to check back later this week for another post 🙂
Good Morning you have officially made it to Friday!!! I hope you all had a fabulous week, to give you some weekend makeup inspiration I have done a soft winged eyeliner tutorial. I typically don’t do winged eyeliner but I loved how this turned out. It is easily something you can do with light neutral colors for daytime or really smoke it out for a night time look. I hope you enjoy and if you like this video I would really appreciate it if you would let me know and hit the subscribe button on my YouTube channel if you want to see more 🙂 Have a fun weekend!
Hey everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous week. To get you excited for the weekend (and summer) I came up with this Bronze Summer Makeup look. I am obsessed with looks like this and it is perfect for summer. If you like this video please go to my YouTube channel and hit the subscribe button. Let me know what your favorite summer look is down in the comments!
We’ve made it to Friday!!! To start off the day I thought that I would share this everyday makeup tutorial for you. I am obsessed with this look because I usually don’t use purple eyeshadows but I have been loving it lately. I hope you enjoy this video, and if you get a chance I would really appreciate it if you would support my YouTube channel and hit the subscribe button 🙂 Have an amazing day & weekend!
Hey everybody, today I am doing my makeup of the day. This is not what I usually wear day to day. However today was down pouring, on and off all day long so since I didn’t go anywhere today I thought after I got some work done that I would play around with some new looks. I got inspired after watching Jaclyn Hill’s video because I loved the purple shadow on the lower lash line. I went with very warm oranges and browns on the lid, with a tiny bit of purple on the inner eye, and purple all along the lower lash line. I love how this look turned out, and will probably end up wearing it out on the weekends. Now that summer is almost here I am going to try to incorporate more color in my makeup looks. Comment down below if you prefer posts like these vs. makeup tutorials. Also let me know how you incorporate colorful shadows into your makeup!