Good Morning 🙂 I hope you all are having a great week so far. To continue on with my summer series, I am sharing my top songs that I can’t stop playing. I don’t know about anyone else but any day that I am not working I have spent laying in the pool. It’s so relaxing to kick back and listen to your favorite songs while soaking up the sun. No matter if I’m in the car, laying by the pool, going to the beach, here are my top songs that you need to have on your playlist this summer.
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake ( I am obsessed with this song!)
- Don’t Let Me Down – The Chainsmokers
- Kill Em with Kindness – Selena Gomez
- Me Too – Meghan Trainor (Every time I hear this song I can’t get it out of my head lol)
- Work from Home – Fifth Harmony
And I have to throw in some country songs for the summer too. These songs are not new but I have been loving them for a while and never get tired of them.
- Play It Again – Luke Bryan
- This Is How We Roll – Florida Georgia Line
- Where It’s At – Dustin Lynch
- That’s My Kinda Night – Luke Bryan
- Cruise – Florida Georgia Line
If you couldn’t already tell I really like Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line lol. Let me know what is on your summer playlist down below!